Last update July 25, 2019
Some important facts for the playtest:
- For this playtest, the chat will be disabled. You can still use the comm wheel and ping system to communicate in-game, and we also recommend that you join the official Discord, in case you want to ask for advice, give feedback or simply join the community.
- We have recently introduced Spanish and French localization into the game. If you are a native speaker of those languages, we would really appreciate your help to improve the quality by reporting wrong or missing translations via the “Report Bug -> Localization Bug” tab in the game menu.
- We integrated the new Unreal Engine 4 version 4.22, so some instability and crashes may occur.
- DUO MODE: The revenue share between pact mates is shown as 50%, but it is still 100%.
- Players might get stuck when jumping into swamp or jungle trees.
- In rare instances players could be unable to move at the beginning of the match.
- In rare cases the health bar might be stuck upon entering a match.
What to expect?
Duo Mode Version 2
We read through your feedback and decided to try a new version of Duo Mode where you cannot break the pact. Do you like it better? Please tell us your feedback in the survey that is linked in the main menu of the game!
- Breaking the pact is no longer possible.
- All gains are shared 100% between the pact mates (the 50% displayed on the screen is a bug).
- The Duo mode starts with you and another Prospector in a pact together.
- You can invite one friend into your squad to queue together.
- If you queue alone, you will get assigned a random pact mate.
- All players have shields (pacting does not remove shields).
Another reaction to your feedback was to improve the recoil pattern of our weapons. And now we have done it! Please give us your feedback in the survey.
- All weapons have had their recoil adjusted or reworked.
- Mods that altered the recoil compensation amount have been changed to affect their guns in other ways.
- Balanced Stock for Basilisk has been taken out of the game (didn’t provide an interesting modification anymore).
- Damage from 100 to 80
- Mod: “Slug Rounds” – Damage reduced from 165 to 130
- Frame rate limit is now 120 FPS.
- Reduced various hitches in game.
- Fixing part of VOs in the game (enabling/disabling/removing some of them).
- Fixed some issues with mods having slow firing animations on certain guns.
Thank you for all your feedback last week.
Please remember, this is an alpha build, bugs and crashes are to be expected. If you find any issues during your session, please don’t hesitate to report it using the bug reporter tool in-game. Please also keep in mind that queue times, especially late in the night might be longer than expected due to lower player count.
We hope you have fun during your time on Fortuna III and look forward to reading your feedback!