Last updated on October 31, 2019
Hello Prospectors! Things are getting spooky on Prospect Station and Fortuna III. Just in time for Halloween we are trying out a fun modification to the map to see what we can do in the future, in regards to seasonal events and special gimmicks. We are looking forward to hear your feedback about the event and hope that you like the supernatural twist.
WHAT IS IN THE HALLOWEEN UPDATE?
PUMPKINS & SPOOKS – NEW TEMPORARY CONTRACT (SOLO MODE ONLY)
- There is a new spooky station background and a ghastly Solo mode icon!
- The EVAC zone has received some fancy decoration as well.
- For a limited time curious pumpkins can be found all over Fortuna III. Find them and bring them to one of the special deposit containers to gain Victory Points! This contract replaces all three hidden contracts in Solo mode only and yields 1 VP per completion.
- [Known issue: Directional scanners are picking up the wrong bio signatures when tracking the pumpkins and are displaying A.L.F. Eggs instead. ]
- The overlay issue that prevented some of you to purchase Aurum in the store should be fixed now. You should receive the proper popup and the purchase can be done.
- After receiving community feedback about framedrops and microstutters we have looked into the memory management and reference counting. After some optimizations the performance has been improved causing less hitches. Basically the ingame experience should feel smoother now.
- You will receive your faction EXP properly now when using the EVAC at the end of the match.
- Escaping the planet in duo mode will now work properly for your progression on the Fortuna Pass.
- The vehicle description is no longer a placeholder.
- SFX revision: We have equalized the match start music which plays in the lobby, so it should not be as loud anymore.
- We fixed the Card Shark Vest & Foreman head variation in the shop, as they lost their name and were displayed incorrectly.
- If your name contains special characters it is not shown properly.
- Items still lose their upgrades when dropped, we’re working to remedy this in the future!
- If you are using a controller, please note: There is no full controller support, yet.
Please remember: Even though we are now in Early Access and the 1st season has started, the game is still in development. This means that bugs and crashes are to be expected.
If you find any issues during your session, please don’t hesitate to report it using the bug reporter tool in-game.
Please also keep in mind that queue times, especially late in the night might be longer than expected due to lower player count around these times.
We hope you have fun during your time on Fortuna III and look forward to reading your feedback!