Last update on August 27, 2019
Dear Prospectors, as you have noticed, today we uploaded 2 separate hotfixes to our game, including several player-facing and backend repairs. Here you will find the combined player-facing changes. Most of them are direct reactions to the feedback we received since the Early Access launch on Monday last week.
TUNING OF ZEUS BEAM AND GUARANTEE
We have received your feedback on the current iteration those 2 weapons’ stats! This is why we tuned them to tackle the issue.
- Guarantee: DMG decrease from 68 to 60
- Zeus Beam: DMG decrease from 60 to 55
ADDING CREDIT DROPS TO DROID ENEMY TYPE.
As the title suggests, the Droids will now also drop credit rewards when killed.
FIX TO EXPLOIT THAT ALLOWED PLAYERS TO COLLECT THEIR OWN BOUNTY
No, this is not possible anymore!
FIX TO END-GAME STORM DAMAGE BEING UNABLE TO KILL PLAYERS
Well, now it is higher and absolutely able to kill players. So please do heed the hazard warnings at the end of the match. No more constantly remaining in DBNO!
Important facts for Early Access
- The text and voice chat will be disabled. You can still use the comm wheel (press [V] by default) and ping system (press [Middle Mouse Button] by default) to communicate in-game, and we also recommend that you join the official Discord, in case you want to ask for advice, give feedback or simply join the community.
- We have introduced Spanish and French localization into the game. If you are a native speaker of those languages, we would really appreciate your help to improve the quality by reporting wrong or missing translations via the «Report Bug -> Localization Bug» tab in the game menu.
- We integrated the new Unreal Engine 4 version 4.22, so some instability and crashes may occur.
- DUO MODE: The revenue share between pact mates is shown as 50%, but it is still 100%.
- In rare instances, players could be unable to move at the beginning of the match.
- In rare cases, the health bar might be stuck upon entering a match.
Thank you for all your feedback!
Please remember: even though we are now in Early Access, the game is still very much in development and not fully released. This means that bugs and crashes are to be expected. If you find any issues during your session, please don’t hesitate to report it using the bug reporter tool in-game. Please also keep in mind that queue times, especially late in the night might be longer than expected due to lower player count.
We hope you have fun during your time on Fortuna III and look forward to reading your feedback!