Last updated on September 09, 2019
Dear Prospectors, here are the notes for the player-facing changes that came in with the update this week.
FIXED ALPHA WARDEN EXPLOIT
We have fixed the issue where you could reset the Alpha Warden by pushing it to the edge of its area.
FIXED SCOREBOARD SHOWING PLAYER ON PLACE O
As the title suggests, we fixed the issue where one player was in the „zero“ place and there was one empty slot at the end of the match.
FIXED ISSUE WITH THE „STAND YOUR GROUND“ ABILITY
„Stand Your Ground“ was lowering your health regen permanently in some cases, which was now fixed.
FIXED ISSUE WITH CROSSHAIRS OF THE K-28 Mk2 AUTOPISTOL
The crosshairs would sometimes not show. This is now also fixed.
- EMPTY GEAR STORE: If you encounter the bug where you cannot see or buy anything in your loadout/store except the vehicle during your match, please report it via the in-game bug reporter tool!
- DUO MODE: The revenue share between pact mates is shown as 50%, but it is still 100%.
- In rare instances, players could be unable to move at the beginning of the match.
- In rare cases, the health bar might be stuck upon entering a match.
Important facts for Early Access
- The text and voice chat will be disabled. You can still use the comm wheel (press [V] by default) and ping system (press [Middle Mouse Button] by default) to communicate in-game, and we also recommend that you join the official Discord, in case you want to ask for advice, give feedback or simply join the community.
- We have introduced Spanish and French localization into the game. If you are a native speaker of those languages, we would really appreciate your help to improve the quality by reporting wrong or missing translations via the „Report Bug -> Localization Bug“ tab in the game menu.
- We integrated the new Unreal Engine 4 version 4.22, so some instability and crashes may occur.
Thank you for all your feedback!
Please remember: even though we are now in Early Access, the game is still very much in development and not fully released. This means that bugs and crashes are to be expected. If you find any issues during your session, please don’t hesitate to report it using the bug reporter tool in-game. Please also keep in mind that queue times, especially late in the night might be longer than expected due to lower player count.
We hope you have fun during your time on Fortuna III and look forward to reading your feedback!