Last updated on October 24, 2019
Dear Prospectors, here are the notes for the player-facing changes that came with todays update.
- Fortuna Pass: Some Quests now give more XP than before (5 XP -> 15 XP; 25 XP -> 35 XP)
- Fortuna Pass: Daily Challenge popup will appear more often ingame to inform you about the current status
- Fortuna Pass: Brazilian Portuguese Fortuna Pass now appears in the correct language
- Founders Pack: Some players could not purchase a founders pack, as it has shown «UNAVAILABLE» this is fixed now
- Founders Pack: You can now properly scroll down to see all the content of the Founders Packs
- Redliner Chestpiece: If you have bought the Redliner Chestpiece you will now find it in your inventory
- Syndicate Enforcer: Now properly gives you also male gloves
- Pre-Match Lobby: The Lobby now lasts long enough to check who is in the match
- Intro: We now have added the Season 1 — The Lost Prospector Intro
Thank you for all your feedback!
Please remember: Even though we are now in Early Access and the 1st season has started, the game is still in development. This means that bugs and crashes are to be expected.
If you find any issues during your session, please don’t hesitate to report it using the bug reporter tool in-game.
Please also keep in mind that queue times, especially late in the night might be longer than expected due to lower player count around these times.
We hope you have fun during your time on Fortuna III and look forward to reading your feedback!