Last updated on October 17, 2019
Dear Prospectors, here are the notes for the player-facing changes that came in with the update this week.
- We started to tackle the recent disconnect issues, so this update will already improve the connectivity.
- In the same line, we are testing new server settings to improve ping and latency for affected players.
- Updated various shop data points.
Important facts for Early Access
- The text chat will be disabled. You can still use the voice chat (press [Left Alt] by default), comm wheel (hold [V] by default) and ping system (press [V] by default) to communicate in-game, and we also recommend that you join the official Discord, in case you want to ask for advice, give feedback or simply join the community.
- We have introduced Brazilian Portuguese and Polish localization into the game. If you are a native speaker of those languages, we would really appreciate your help to improve the quality by reporting wrong or missing translations via the « Report Bug -> Localization Bug » tab in the game menu.
- We integrated the new Unreal Engine 4 version 4.22, so some instability and crashes may occur.
Thank you for all your feedback!
Please remember: even though we are now in Early Access, the game is still very much in development and not fully released. This means that bugs and crashes are to be expected. If you find any issues during your session, please don’t hesitate to report it using the bug reporter tool in-game. Please also keep in mind that queue times, especially late in the night might be longer than expected due to lower player count.
We hope you have fun during your time on Fortuna III and look forward to reading your feedback!