Last updated on November 22, 2019
HOTFIX – 6.1.0
Dear Prospectors, here are the notes for the player-facing changes that came with todays update.
- Faction Reputation – We fixed some issues with the Faction XP. Though there still seems to be another issue that we are currently investigating.
- Safeguard – The changes that were done to the Safeguard could easily be exploited and were reverted.
- Kinetic Barrier – The Kinetic Barrier is now orange and can be passed through. (This is a temporary change to allow the fix for the Safeguard. The old Kinetic Barrier will make a return in Release 7)
- Co-Bot Elite – The Co-Bot elites were a bit too tough, so they got their health reduced by 400 and now have 1000 health.
- Precision Strike – The Precision Strike now does the correct amount of damage again.
- Gear Select in Lobby – If you entered the “Gear” menu from the Lobby you could the back button did not work. This is fixed now.
- Extreme Minerals – The Monsters went missing and are back now, so be careful Prospector!
- Challenges – The Welcome to Fortuna III challenge did not work properly and was therefore removed.
- Lobby – There was a “Match Rank” text flying around that is gone now.
Thank you for all your feedback!
Please remember: Even though we are now in Early Access and the 1st season has started, the game is still in development. This means that bugs and crashes are to be expected.
If you find any issues during your session, please don’t hesitate to report it using the bug reporter tool in-game.
Please also keep in mind that queue times, especially late in the night might be longer than expected due to lower player count around these times.
We hope you have fun during your time on Fortuna III and look forward to reading your feedback!