In an effort to keep the game fair and help the creation of a healthy, diverse, inclusive and ever-growing community, here are a few rules and guidelines we ask everyone to follow.
- Any form of racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic or ableist behavior or any other kind of hate speech and discrimination, both through intent and choice of words, will not be tolerated.
- Any form of harassment towards YAGER employees and other community members will not be tolerated, including but not limited to threats, doxxing, dogpiling, continued mocking or disrespect.
- Any form of gatekeeping will be pointed out and possibly moderated. Please try to remain welcoming and respectful of other players and their playing choices.
- Discussions, images, videos and any content of pornographic, overly sexual or extremely violent nature will be moderated.
- Impersonation and general defamation of YAGER and their employees will not be tolerated.
- Any nickname or profile picture in violation of the aforementioned points will be moderated.
- Cheating/exploiting accusations have to be handled through official channels, either through the in-game reporting feature or through private discussions with the Community Managers. Public accusations and witch-hunts will be moderated.
- Excessive spam of public channels will be sanctioned.
- Messing around is fine but to a certain extent only. Don’t roast people if they don’t like it. Don’t push a subject on someone if they’re not comfortable with it.
- Please try to keep toxicity at an absolute low. Always strive to show support, stay respectful and cultivate a positive atmosphere.
- Any use of cheating, hacking, 3rd party programs or any tool that would allow you to act outside of the game mechanics will not be tolerated.
- Deliberate glitch and exploit abuse that may give you an unfair advantage can be sanctioned. Proceed at your own risk.
- Abusing matchmaking mechanics to your advantage is not permitted. Teaming with players other than your teammates is only permitted on circumstance using in-game communication channels. Please try to keep the game fair no matter what.
- Please try to keep any griefing behavior to an absolute minimum. This includes but is not limited to teaming, spawn-killing, teabagging, staying AFK in a multiplayer game, stream sniping, and any action taken with the intent of humiliating or disrespect another player. Excessive griefing will be sanctioned.
- Please note that investigations of cheating or hacking can lead to temporary bans, for the sole purpose of checking the case thoroughly. We are sorry if that might cause an inconvenience.
As a rule, every occurrence will be analyzed and investigated on a case-to-case basis. Expect common sense to prevail over rules. Sanctions can be delivered at the discretion of YAGER Community Managers and the Moderation team.
Violation of any of these rules can and will be acted upon. Sanctions can range from a verbal warning to a mute or a permanent ban of the account depending on the severity of the offense.
If you feel you’ve been unfairly sanctioned please don’t hesitate to get in touch privately with our Customer Support service or one of our Community Managers on Discord.
Thank you for your understanding and welcome to The Cycle: Frontier!