We want to hear more regularly what you think about new features, new content, the latest development and anything else you want to see in the future. This is our understanding of Open Development - to play the game together with our dedicated players and improve it with the help of your feedback.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Weekly playtests on Fridays (if Friday is a public holiday in Germany, we’ll do it on Thursday instead)
- We will use the most recent ‘in-development’ build, so you get to test new stuff every week.*
- There’ll be weekly surveys with new questions.
- You’ll have to play to unlock new items, but you’ll keep your progress from one week to the next.*
- We’ll do weekly dev update streams on Wednesdays where we will talk about your feedback and the upcoming Playtest.
- Live streams on Friday during the test.
- Chat with the devs on Discord about your ideas and feedback.
- There’s no NDA, so please feel free to stream the game and create video content.
- If you or your friends still need a key, you can sign up here.
- The builds we’ll use will be less stable than previous alpha tests, so expect crashes, bugs and other game dev shenanigans.
- There might be resets of your progress from time to time, but we will warn you before that happens.
- If you have any questions, check out our FAQ.